Tronex 7313 ESD-Safe Mini Oval Head Cutters, Razor-Flush Cut, Cushion Grips, 38-20 AWG
• Cut soft wire 38-20 AWG
• Razor-Flush® Cut
• Extra sharp
Hardened steel tool has razor-sharp cutting edges. Razor-Flush® cutters, with cutting edges that come together like two razor blades, will cut wire or leads exceptionally flush without the "pinch" or beveled edge. Razor-Flush® cutting minimizes shock when cutting leads on components. Cutters are used for cutting fine wires, such as SMT or for working closely under a microscope. Precision ground cutting edges and fine set screw stop prevent sharp edges from dulling even when strong cutting force is applied. Make crisp cuts at the tip and all along the cutting edge.
Tronex 7313G Features
• Razor sharp cutting edges
• Exceptionally flush cut
• Cut delicate component leads with less "shock"
• Precision ground for a sharper cutting edge and perfect alignment
• Fine, set screw stop keeps the cutting edges from dulling
• Blue anti static, cushion grips
• Non-protruding leaf spring will not "catch"
• Satin, glare resistant finish
• Resharpening available
Tronex 7313 Specifications
• Cutting capacity: soft wire 38-20 AWG, .004" - .031" (0.1mm - 0.8mm)
• Option: Longer, ergonomic handle 7" (Part No. 7313)
Tronex 7313 Ergonomic Cutter
• Identical to the 5313 Cutter
• Longer, ergonomic handles
• Blue, anti static, cushion grips
• Overall length: 7"