Tronex 731 ESD-Safe Round Nose Pliers, Cushion Grips
• Free form wire loops .030 to .250"
• Long jaws for a broader range of loop diameters
Extremely durable, hardened steel tool ideal for electronic assembly and rework applications as well as fine jewelry work and repair. Pliers jaw is formed by two long, perfectly machined cones with very fine tips. Long, thin jaws can easily reach into difficult-to-access areas. Tool can be used both to clamp leads and to form wire loops. Rugged and precise, pliers a bearing ring lap joint for superior performance and a longer tool life.
• Jewelry making
Tronex 731 Features
• High-grade alloy steel for strength and durability
• Ideal for "free forming" precision loops
• Long jaws reach easily into difficult-to-access areas
• Induction hardened tips
• Thin profile
• Bearing ring lap joint design
• Blue anti static, cushion grips
• Non-protruding leaf spring will not "catch"
Tronex 731 Specifications
• Tip diameter .030".
• Jaw length 1.25" (31.7mm).
• Option: Longer, ergonomic handles 7" (Part No. 731)
Tronex 731 Ergonomic Pliers
• Identical to the 531 Pliers
• Longer, ergonomic handles
• Blue, anti static, cushion handles
• Overall length: 7"