Tronex 7031 45° StandOff Cutter, Extra-Sharp Razor-Flush Cut, Cushion Grips, 32-22 AWG
• Cut leads to a pre-determined length
• 45° angle
• Your choice of standoff lengths
• Razor-Flush® Cut
• Extra Sharp
Durable, hardened steel tool has perfectly balanced, razor-sharp cutting edges. Razor-Flush® cutters, with cutting edges that come together like two razor blades, will cut wire or leads exceptionally flush without the "pinch" or beveled edge. Cut leads to predetermined length while reducing "shock" to components. The design and small cutting head easily reaches into difficult-to-access areas. Set screw prevents the cutting edge from hitting the standoff leg after a cut has been made providing the tool with anti-dulling protection. Induction hardened tips allow the tool to make crisp cuts. Choose a standoff length from 0.5mm - 3.0mm (.020" - .120"). The standoff cutter length is clearly engraved on the handle of the tool for easy identification.
Tronex 7031 Features
• High-grade alloy steel for strength and durability
• Razor-sharp cutting edges
• Exceptionally flush cut
• Cut leads to a predetermined length
• Cut fine wires in difficult-to-access areas
• Cut delicate component leads with less "shock"
• Precision ground for a sharper cutting edge and perfect alignment
• Induction hardened tips for a stronger cutting edge
• Fine, set screw keeps the cutting edge from dulling
• ESD safe
• Blue, anti static cushion grips
• Non-protruding leaf spring will not "catch"
• Glare resistant, satin finish
• Resharpening available
Tronex 7031 Specifications
• Cutting capacity: soft copper wire 32-22 AWG, 008" - .025" (0.2mm - 0.64mm)
• Cutter angle: 45°
• Stand Off length: Your choice. Select a size between .020" - .120" ( 0.5mm - 3.0mm)
• Option: Longer, ergonomic handle 7" (Part No. 7031)
Tronex 7031 Ergonomic Cutter
• Identical to the 5031 Cutter
• Longer, ergonomic handles
• Blue, anti static, cushion grips
• Overall length: 7"