Tronex 5712 ESD-Safe Large Taper Cutter, Flush Cut, Cushion Grips, 35-16 AWG
• Cut soft wire 35-16 AWG
• Flush cut
• Cut multiple leads at the same time
Hardened steel tool is rugged and precise. This taper head flush cutter can reach into difficult-to-access areas easily cutting soft wires up to 16 AWG. Larger, pointed head has an extra long jaw for the possible cutting of multiple leads. Taper head allows for easier access yet has sufficient strength to avoid tip breakage when used within its capacity. Fine, set screw stop prevents the cutting edge from dulling even when strong force is applied. Make crisp cuts at the tip and all along the cutting edge.
Tronex 5712 Features
• Hardened alloy steel for strength and durability
• Flush cut
• Precision ground for a sharper cutting edge
• Fine, set screw stop keeps the cutting edges from dulling
• Blue, anti static, cushion grips
• Non-protruding leaf spring will not "catch"
• Glare resistant, satin finish
• Resharpening available
Tronex 5712 Specifications
• Cutting capacity: soft wire 35-16 AWG, .006" - .051" (0.15mm - 1.3mm)
• Overall Length: 5"
• Option: Longer, ergonomic handles 7" (Part No. 7712)