Tronex 552 ESD-Safe 60° Bent Nose Pliers, Sturdy Tips, Cushion Grips
• Ideal for electronics repair & jewelry making
• Reach into difficult-to-access areas
Durable, hardened steel tool is ideal for electronic assembly applications as well as fine jewelry work and repair. The jaws and tips of the 552 are slightly wider and larger than the fine tips of the 551 bent nose pliers.Rugged and precise, pliers feature slightly rounded inner edges and a bearing ring lap joint for superior performance. The sturdy tips, long bent nose make it easy to reach heavier gauge wires in difficult-to-access areas and the smooth jaws will hold an object firmly without damage.
• Jewelry Making
Tronex 552G Features
• High-grade alloy steel for strength and durability
• Grip small items firmly and without damage
• Bearing ring lap joint design
• Nose is bent at 60° angle
• Induction hardened tips
• Slightly rounded inner jaw edges
• Red, anti static rubber grips
• Non-protruding leaf spring never "catches"
• Polished, hand crafted finish
Tronex 552 Specifications
• Nose length: .85" (21.8mm)
• Tip Width and diamater: .09" x .09" ( 2.2mm x 2.2mm)
• Overall length: 5"
• Option: Longer, ergonomic handles 7" (Part No. 752)