Tronex 5512 ESD-Safe Large Oval Head Cutter, Flush Cut, Cushion Grips , 35-15 AWG
• Cut soft wire up to 15 AWG
• Flush cut
Hardened steel tool is rugged and precise. This large oval head flush cutter, with a longer and wider head is ideal for cutting cables and wire harnesses with ease. Precision ground cutting edges and fine set-screw-stop prevent sharp edges from dulling even when strong cutting force is applied. Make crisp cuts with the tip and anywhere along the cutting edge. Larger head for greater cutting capacity.
Tronex 5512 Features
• Hardened alloy steel for strength and durability
• Flush cut for general purpose cutting
• Precision ground for a sharper cutting edge
• Fine, set scew stop prevents cutting edge from dulling
• ESD safe
• Blue, anti static cushion grips
• Non-protruding leaf spring will not "catch"
• Satin, glare resistant finish
• Resharpening available
Tronex 5512 Specifications
• Cutting capacity: soft wire 35-15 AWG, .006" - .059" (0.15mm - 1.5mm)
• Overall length: 5"
• Option: Tool with longer, ergonomic handle 7" (Part No. 7512)