Tronex 541 ESD-Safe Flat Nose Pliers, Smooth Jaws, Cushion Grips
• Very fine tip for assembly applications, jewelry repair or beading
• Smooth jaws will not damage small items
Flat nose pliers are commonly used in electronics assembly and rework. It is also used in fine jewelry and beading work. The very fine tip, smooth jaws and "eased" inner edges can allow fine wires and small beads to be handled easily and without damage. Rugged and precise, pliers feature a very fine tip, slightly rounded inner edges and a bearing ring lap joint for superior performance. The long nose can easily reach into difficult-to-access areas and the smooth jaws will hold an object firmly but gently.
• Jewelry Making
Tronex 541 Features
• High-grade alloy steel for strength and durability
• Bearing ring lap joint design
• Non-marring smooth jaws
• Slightly rounded inner jaw edges
• Blue, anti static, cushion grips
• Non-protruding leaf spring will not "catch"
• Hand-crafted, polished head
Tronex 541 Specifications
• Jaw length: 1.25" (31.7mm)
• Tool point dimensions .15" - .06" (3.8mm x 1.5mm)
• Overall length: 5"
• Option: Longer, ergonomic handle 7" (Part No. 741)