Tronex 5223 ESD-Safe Taper-Relief Cutter, Razor-Flush Cut, Extra Sharp, Cushion Grips, 38-19 AWG
• Cut soft wire up to 19 AWG
• Razor-Flush® Cut
• Extra Sharp
Durable, extra-sharp, hardened steel tool has perfectly balanced, razor-sharp cutting edges. Razor-Flush® cutters, with cutting edges that come together like two razor blades, will cut wire or leads exceptionally flush without the "pinch" or beveled edge. Pointed head easily reaches into difficult-o-access areas yet has sufficient strength to avoid tip breakage when used within its capacity. Fine, set screw stop prevents the cutting edge from dulling even when strong force is applied. Make crisp cuts at the tip and all along the cutting edge.
• Jewelry making
Tronex 5223 Features
• Hardened alloy steel for strength and durability
• Razor-sharp cutting edges
• Exceptionally flush cut
• Cut fine wires in difficult-to-access areas
• Cut delicate component leads with less "shock"
• Precision ground for a sharper cutting edge and perfect alignment
• Fine set screw keeps the cutter from dulling
• ESD safe
• Blue, anti static cushion grips
• Non-protruding leaf spring will not "catch"
• Glare resistant, satin finish
• Resharpening available
Tronex 5223 Specifications
• Cutting capacity: soft wire 38-19 AWG, .004" - .035" (0.1mm - 0.9mm)
• Overall length: 5"
• Option: Longer, ergonomic handle 7" (Part No. 7223)