Tronex 5211 ESD-Safe Taper Cutter, Semi-Flush Cut, Cushion Grips, 32-16 AWG
• Cut soft wire 32-16 AWG
• Semi-Flush cut
• Taper head design
Hardened steel tool is rugged and precise. This taper head flush cutter can reach into difficult-to-access areas easily cutting fine soft wires up to 16 AWG. Smaller, pointed head easily reaches into congested areas yet has sufficient strength to avoid tip breakage when used within its capacity. Fine, set screw stop prevents the cutting edge from dulling even when strong force is applied. Make crisp cuts at the tip and all along the cutting edge.
Tronex 5211 Features
• Hardened alloy steel for strength and durability
• Semi Flush cut
• Precision ground for a sharper cutting edge
• Fine, set screw stop keeps the cutting edges from dulling
• Blue, anti static, cushion grips
• Non-protruding leaf spring will not "catch"
• Glare resistant, satin finish
• Resharpening available
Tronex 5211 Specifications
• Cutting capacity: soft wire 32-16 AWG, .008" - .049" (0.2mm - 1.25mm)
• Overall Length: 5"
• Option: Longer, ergonomic handles 7" (Part No. 7211)