Tronex 5123 ESD-Safe Oval-Relief Cutter, Extra-Sharp Razor-Flush Cut, Cushion Grips, 38-19 AWG
• Cut soft wire 38-19 AWG
• Razor-Flush® Cut
• Extra sharp
Hardened steel tool has razor-sharp cutting edges. Razor-Flush® cutters, with cutting edges that come together like two razor blades, will cut wire or leads exceptionally flush without the "pinch" or beveled edge. Razor-Flush cutting minimizes shock when cutting leads on components. Low-profile, oval head can reach difficult-to-access areas yet has sufficient strength to avoid tip breakage when used within its capacity. Precision ground cutting edges and fine set screw stop prevent sharp edges from dulling even when strong cutting force is applied. Make crisp cuts at the tip and all along the cutting edge.
• Jewelry Making
Tronex 5123G Features
• Razor sharp cutting edges
• Exceptionally flush cut
• Cut delicate component leads with less "shock"
• Precision ground for a sharper cutting edge and perfect alignment
• Fine, set screw stop keeps the cutting edges from dulling
• Blue, anti static, cushion grips
• Non-protruding leaf spring will not "catch"
• Satin, glare resistant finish
• Resharpening available
Tronex 5123 Specifications
• Cutting capacity: soft wire 38-19 AWG, .004" x .035" (0.1mm - .9mm)
• Overall length: 5"
• Option: Longer, ergonomic handle 7" (Part No. 7123)