Tronex 5084W Class-W 50° Angle Thin Head, Hard Wire Cutter, Flush Cut, Cushion Grips
• Cut fine, hard steel wire 39-33 AWG
• Flush cut
• Very small pointed & angled head for easy access
Solid tungsten alloy steel cutters have an exceptionally sharp cutting edge and a solid joint design. Class W cutters undergo a special furnace-hardening process to create a tough cutting edge. Rugged and precise, the long, thin head of this cutter can easily reach into difficult-to-access, congested areas. The tip of the tool, angled at 50°, can readily cut fine, steel wires up to 33 AWG. Fine, set screw stop prevents sharp edges from dulling even when strong cutting force is applied. Make crisp cuts with the tip and anywhere along the cutting edge.
• Medical device manufacturing
Tronex 5084W Features
• Solid tungsten alloy steel for strength and durability
• Rockwell Hardness Scale: 66 to 68
• Flush cut
• Ideal for cutting fine, steel wire
• Long, thin head easily reaches into confined areas
• Precision ground for a sharper cutting edge
• Fine, set screw stop prevents the cutting edge from dulling
• ESD safe
• Blue, anti static, cushion grips
• Non-protruding leaf spring will not "catch"
• Resharpening available
Tronex 5084W Specifications
• Cutting capacity: steel wire 39-33 AWG, .003" x .007" (0.08mm - 0.18mm)
• Tip angle: 50°
• Overall length: 5"