Tronex 5004 ESD-Safe Large 50° Pointed-Head Angulated Cutter, Flush Cut, Cushion Grips, 32-20 AWG
• Cut soft wire 32-20 AWG
• Flush cut
• Pointed & angled for easy access
Hardened steel tool is rugged and precise and one of the largest of the angulated cutters. This robust angulated cutter has a short jaw for added control and the pointed head can provide access into crowded, difficult-to-reach areas.
Precision ground cutting edges and fine set-screw-stop prevent sharp edges from dulling even when strong cutting force is applied. Make crisp cuts with the tip and anywhere along the cutting edge. Larger head for greater cutting capacity.
Tronex 5004 Features
• High-grade alloy steel for strength and durability
• Flush cut for general purpose cutting
• Precision ground for a sharper cutting edge
• Fine, set screw stop keeps the cutting edge from dulling
• ESD safe
• Blue, anti static, cushion grips
• Non-protruding leaf spring will not "catch"
• Glare resistant, satin finish
• Resharpening available
Tronex 5004 Specifications
• Cutting capacity: soft wire 32 - 20 AWG, 008" - .031" (0.2mm - 0.8mm)
• Tip Angle: 50°
• Tip Length: .33" (8.4mm)
• Overall length: 5"
• Option: "Skinny" grips. Red, antistatic rubber handles. (Part No. 5004G)